Tuesday 29 July 2014

London Buses



It's often been said you wait ages for a London bus and then two come along together. That's how it is with this blog at the moment, but I will probably have to take a rest tomorrow!
Rose fancied a trip out to Higher Hyde Heath on Saturday to do some more work on her macro technique. It's an avenue that only opened up on our recent trip to France, but has now resulted in her commandeering my macro lens. I had a cunning plan that would enable me to also take part, but reckoned without the intervention of Parcelforce. The result was trying to wield the 100 - 400 zoom or the 300 f/2.8. This image was captured late in the day with the latter lens.
I'm happy to say that the dreaded Parcelforce finally made the delivery today, a mere four days late. I've had an apology after I Tweeted about the situation, but unsurprisingly no explanation.
Saddened to read today that some misguided individuals felt it necessary to break into the North hide at Radipole Lake and cause a lot of damage. I guess it's too much to expect that they'll be caught.

No comments:

Post a Comment