Friday 7 March 2014

Processing and All That

The plan for today was to have a serious attempt at going through the images from our recent trip to South Africa. It wasn't long before I came across this image of what is said to be the most photographed bird in the country. I can see why that should be. There are many different shades in their feathers and most importantly, they like to pose. This is one of a series of shots and also my favourite.
That trip was a fact finding visit as much as for photography.  We are planning a trip in 2015 with a group of four to six enthusiastic photographers in conjunction with On Track Safaris. So if you want to get shots like these and others we shall be posting in the next few weeks, be sure to get in touch. 
As I'm sat here doing this, the sun is creeping through the grey clouds and I think I won't get through many more images before the urge to get out to the local reserve takes over.

No comments:

Post a Comment